Taking the time to listen and exchange information is essential to providing great service. Unfortunately, this is often overlooked when you work with tax preparation businesses that focus more on the quantity of tax returns they prepare rather than the quality. At AccuTax of Iowa in Johnston, IA I am truly committed to my clients and their tax preparation needs. I take the time necessary to ensure I prepare accurate returns so I can guarantee you don't overpay your taxes.
If you make more than $400 a year in self-employment income you are required to report it.
Call today about becoming a Sole Proprietor and offsetting income with expenses. (515) 770-3382
Tax Preparation in Ankeny, Johnston and Urbandale, IA
Welcome to AccuTax of Iowa providing tax preparation services in Johnston, Grimes, Ankeny, Clive, Urbandale and the Greater Des Moines area. AccuTax of Iowa is a BBB Accredited Business with an A+ rating. My name is Mikki Bown. I am designated as a Registered Tax Return Preparer by the IRS. I've been competently preparing 1040EZ, 1040A, and 1040 Federal and State tax returns for over nine years specializing in Individual and small business Sole Proprietor tax returns.
Why Select AccuTax of Iowa for Tax Preparation Services?
- Credentialed Tax Return Preparer: I felt it was important to pass the IRS Competency Exam to earn my Registered Tax Return Preparer certification to demonstrate my thorough knowledge of the Federal tax laws and my commitment to preparing accurate returns. The Federal government and the State of Iowa do not require an individual to have any type of specialized education, experience, or credentials to prepare tax returns.
- Knowledge and Compliance: I am listed in the IRS Directory of Federal Tax Return Preparers due to completing yearly continuing education requirements. I attend Iowa State's Center for Agricultural Law and Taxation Tax School every year as well as participate in numerous webinars to stay current on changes to Federal and State tax laws, regulations, and requirements.
- Network of Tax Professionals: I'm a member of the National Society of Accounts which is comprised of CPAs, EAs, Attorneys, and other tax specialists.
- Cost: I'm committed to providing quality service at competitive prices. I don't pay for a fancy office or flashy website so I can pass those savings on to my clients. I don't inflate my prices based on the complexity of your return.
- Timely Returns: The IRS has enjoyed your interest free loan long enough. I never rush a return as accuracy is crucial, but I do balance my workload to ensure your return is completed accurately and timely.
- Personal Service and Confidentiality: You work directly with me for scheduling, consultation, preparation, and filing. There are no hand-offs so your information remains confidential.
- Convenience: After our initial meeting, any missing documentation can be scanned and exchanged through a secured website. The next time we meet in person you'll be signing your return.